10.14.2017

HANG IN THERE v2.0

If you think your week has been hard, imagine the life of the zombie cat. Okay okay ... not life ... unlife ... existence maybe? Let's start over.

You think you're having it rough? Imagine the day to day existence of a zombie cat. (Still doesn't sound right but whatever ... moving on)

All day, every day, zombie cats have this never ending desire to sink your teeth in to the soft warm flesh of a human. The unquenchable desire to drink their blood and a burning hatred towards all of humanity.

Actually sounds like cats in general ... hmmm. Did I have a point here? I thought so when I started ... I got derailed by this freaking cute cat hanging from the tree like some putrid pussycat pinata.

I'm going to go find me a stixk :)
HAVE A GREAT CATURDAY EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment